PokéPro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a pro

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PKMN IRL Application Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Squirtle Squad
Squirtle Squad
Red

Rep : 1

PKMN IRL Application Thread Empty
PostSubject: PKMN IRL Application Thread   PKMN IRL Application Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 am

Rules are as followed

Being IRL, damage taken to a PKMN will need to be explained as such. ex: *Skarmory's claws sunk into the flesh of the miltank, as its prey let out a yelp before it was silenced.*

Healing will need to be explained to a smaller extent, such as when you put herbs onto a PKMN.

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 6 PKMN. You MAY NOT have legendary PKMN in your party.

The moves your pokemon can perform have no limits (but the PKMN must be able to learn the move). However, don't spam strong attacks all the time. Being IRL, your pokemon will tire as well, and they need to eat. Luckily they can wait longer than us to eat.

RULES TO SURVIVE

1. Never abandon your Pokemon, ever
2. Watch yourself; Even though you are directing your PKMN, your body is open to the elements, as well as prey
3. Work with your teammates; or you'll die. Simple as that

IF YOU DIE

1. It's game over for your character
2. You may help the Game Master throw more obstacles at the other participants, though you will need to ask in PM w/ the gamemaster

*ROLES*

Apply here with your six pokemon, and with held items on each one. Explain your character with words, or with a picture (make sure to put spoiler tags.) you may use a backpack to your advantage (within reason, remember, this happened w/o notice, and you just barely grabbed the pack)

IMPORTANT ROLES

GAMEMASTER: Apply here. The most important person, this guy/gal throws obstacles at the other participants, ranging from vicious pokemon, to the elements we must suffer through.

RED: The main character in this, I seem to have more collective thoughts and knowledge than the others, and lead the group.

Last edited by Red on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokepro.forumotion.com
Boxhead
Admin
Admin
Boxhead

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: PKMN IRL Application Thread   PKMN IRL Application Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 am

Character: Box
Picture:
Spoiler:

Team:
Scizor- Technician- Metal Coat
Typhlosion- Blaze- Charcoal
Swampert- Mystic Water- Torrent
Torterra-Overgrow- Miracle Seed
Xatu- Synchronize- Twisted Spoon
Mamoswine- NeverMeltIce- Snow Cloak

Last edited by Boxhead on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokepro.forumotion.com/
Red
Squirtle Squad
Squirtle Squad
Red

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: PKMN IRL Application Thread   PKMN IRL Application Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 am

Character Name: Red
Title: The best
Team (includes Red):
Spoiler:
Team Items:
Pikachu: Light ball- Rumor has it the ball melded its pure electric power into this pikachu
Charizard: Charcoal- The item is said to have melted with his core, and supplies him with the hottest of flames
Blastoise: Mystic water- The water is said to reside at the core of its energy supply, making the strength of its high pressured water unmatched
Venusaur: Miracle seed- The item apparently grew the plant that resides on the user, making its power quite frighting
Snorlax: Leftovers- Said to have feed this PKMN without ever running out of food
Espeon: Twisted spoon- Has improved this PKMN's psychic power, though she omnomed the spoon

Team abilities:
Pikachu- Static
Charizard- Blaze
Blastoise- Rain dish
Venusaur- Overgrow
Snorlax- Thick fat
Espeon- Magic bounce

Back to top Go down
https://pokepro.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PKMN IRL Application Thread   PKMN IRL Application Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PKMN IRL Application Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokéPro Forums :: Mystery Zone :: Role Plays-
Jump to: