PokéPro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a pro

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beij
Rookie Trainer
Rookie Trainer

Rep : -1

of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  Empty
PostSubject: of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested    of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 pm

now this is a pretty new forum

however out of generosity, and if your not aware of it already, there is a group on NO DICE, BRO! suited to your interests of pokemon and just chillin

not to undermine this forum, but just an invite to the denizens of this forum as a means of expanding

Last edited by Boxhead on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Advertising)
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Arceus

Rep : 2
Location : Hibernating, and one day I will get revenge on humanity!

of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  Empty
PostSubject: Re: of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested    of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:31 pm

I already signed up for the Naruto forums and the Kaizoku den. I think I am going to cool it for while joining a bunch of forums I probably won't visit.

Besides, I like this forum the best. What other forum allows you to post these emotioncons?

Trollface Pikachu Trollface Y U NO Creepy Ashy RAGE! lolwut Forever Alone Slowpoke
Back to top Go down
Schnarf
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Schnarf

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested    of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Not sure if you're allowed advertising or not, So I'm gonna remove it for now. I pm'd Box about it. If it is allowed then you can re-insert the link. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=33323
Jakropha
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
Jakropha

PostSubject: Re: of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested    of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:15 pm

It's not, I was gonna post here and remove it... but I never did it... I don't know why...

Anyway, yeah, it needs to stay down, if anybody really wants to, they have to Pm you, and you have to PM them back.

Pretty sure this is close to a throwaway account, but you can't tell since were so new Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=19828
Schnarf
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Schnarf

PostSubject: Re: of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested    of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Yeah, me and Box discussed about this already.
Back to top Go down
Jakropha
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
Jakropha

PostSubject: Re: of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested    of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Ok, so should this stay up? Or should it be locked? Pretty sure it can stay up though for curiousness's sake.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=19828
Schnarf
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Schnarf

PostSubject: Re: of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested    of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 pm

I'll just lock it.
Back to top Go down
Red
Squirtle Squad
Squirtle Squad
Red

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested    of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Fact of the matter is, that site is a jumbled mess of threads! It took me hours of strenuous work to get things half decent, and if it weren't for box, I would have spent days trying to replicate a good system of threads you see, ect.

This is specialized in Pokemon, therefor it is a better place for Pokemon than an all around "Lounge" forum.

of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  Squirtleglasses
Back to top Go down
https://pokepro.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested    of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

of an active pokemon chill spot, and a shout out to any denizen of this forum interested
Page 1 of 1